Resource Mobilization Advisors (RMA) is an international consulting firm dedicated to facilitating private sector financing of local infrastructure and green energy projects in emerging markets. We have represented investors and local governments in hundreds of capital markets transactions valued at more than $1 billion in the last five years.
This experience allows us to develop blended financing programs and project structures that successfully balance the needs of investors with the concerns of local borrowers. We care about the quality of our services, the success of our clients, and the relationships that are forged through those successes. We develop financial mechanisms that facilitate capital flows to local projects on affordable terms while providing risk-weighted returns to investors.
Through a powerful mix of financial, legal, and policy expertise, we work with our clients to support strong communities, cleaner industries, and a rejuvenated environment. We realize that successful public and private partnerships require a unique balance of economic, social, and financial interests in each country. Our extensive transaction experience enables us to develop financing programs and project structures that successfully balance the needs of investors with the concerns of local borrowers.
• Works with clients from early stages of project development to financial closure including preparation of transaction documents
• Works with development banks and agencies to leverage private sector financing for local projects
• Identifies and implements strategic joint ventures that add value and resources to our client’s operations
• Designs financial programs and credit enhancement facilities that lower the cost of financing for local projects
• Builds and helps implement pooled lending/ revolving funds for sustainable development initiatives